Enhanced Care Management:
What is Enhanced Care Management?
This no-cost KHS program serves members with complex health issues or social needs. Your care team will include a Doctor, Nurse, Case Manager and care coordinator who all work along with your personal support system to create a special care plan for you.
• Physical health
• Behavioral health
• Substance use treatment
• Social services
• Find doctors and help set up doctors’ visits
• Set up a ride for your health visits
• Get follow-up services after you leave the hospital (TOC clinic)
• Manage all your medicines
Enhanced Care Management will not change any current plan services you have. You can keep your current Doctor and Specialists, plus get:
• Your own care team and Case Manager
• An individualized care plan to meet your needs
• Guidance through the health care process and referrals
• Be rewarded for keeping scheduled office visits
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible for ECM if you
meet any of the items below:
• You do not have stable housing.
• You have health issues and you have needed to go to the hospital or emergency room many times over the last six months.
• You have a severe mental health condition.
• You struggle with drug or alcohol use.
• You were just released from jail or prison and need help returning to living in the community.